Saturday, June 21, 2008

Letting Go

'Moving on' is the biggest "lesson of life". You never get to learn it anywhere but from the pure failures of your own life. Or more specifically, the failures of the constructs you make, when you are the most hopeful.

Letting go of the junk you accumulate, when you hoped it would have become valuable, is as bad as betting on a Stock. Something as simple as hope you cling on to, may seem the most cruel you can be to yourself. Beware!

Right now, I'm looking for a CD. Something that, I think, would bring me great joy, through it's sheer value of entertainment. But I have to go through all these boxes of crap I never got around to sorting through. Concert tickets. Random receipts. Movie tickets!!! Now is as good a time as any. To throw away junk I've been holding on to for no reason at all.

Hopefully, I won't regret it in the morning. Even better, I won't remember it at all in the morning. Hopefully. Alcohol is such a boon at times! If only ...

No comments: