Sunday, January 30, 2005

(event) Houston Trip


David Dodda Posted by Hello

Houston Trip.
January 21-24, 2005.
Houston, Texas, USA.

My Houston trip to attend Erum's wedding was a double surprise. I got to meet David. I probably haven't seen him since high school. Yet another example of unplanned events that become a good memory. It was really good to see him after such a long time. He hasn't changed much.


Chevy Monte Carlo Posted by Hello


We went to Galveston beach in my Chevy Monte Carlo rental. The beach was ok. Nothing interesting about it, but reasonably deserted to enjoy with friends. The car was great. I had a lot of fun with it driving around Houston. Feel like I know my way around now, just because I've driven over the Interstates and major highways. The traffic was as busy as Atlanta traffic, but people were even more crazy. I've witnessed several drunks driving like maniacs and I actually saw a truck driver throw out beer cans while driving alone. What's with them Texans?

On my way back to the airport from the hotel I stayed at, Ramada near the Galleria, at 3am in the morning I almost hit a cow lying in the middle of the road from what seemed to be already hit by another car.

Overall, it was an exciting trip. Met an old friend. Attended a Muslim wedding that I never saw before. Almost hit a cow. hehehehehe.

No comments: