Sunday, January 30, 2005

(event) Erum Momin's Wedding


With the bride Posted by Hello

Erum Momin's Wedding.
January 22-23, 2005.
Houston, Texas, USA.

Went to Erum's wedding in Houston. She has been engaged for over two years and finally decided to get married. It was nice to be there for the entire occasion. From the day before till the reception. She was looking so pretty all the time. I guess her happiness was just showing.

I was surprised at myself. There were so many friends I thought I would be present when they would get married. Friends from childhood, college friends. I missed a lot of weddings. And unexpectedly I was able to make it to Erum's. Just goes to show that the best laid plans are usually failures and the best times are usually unplanned and a surprise. At least in the way of expectations for the future. So, in a way, the disappointments and pleasant surprises balance out. There will always be good times and bad times to remember.


Hanging with friends Posted by Hello

Go to hang out with Zeenat and met Farhat after a really, really long time.

No comments: