Sunday, January 30, 2005

(event) Ice Storm


My frozen car Posted by Hello

Ice Storm.
Saturday, January 29, 2005.
Norcross, Georgia, USA.

Atlanta witnessed an ice storm this weekend and everything froze over. My car had about half an inch thick ice covering it. All the trees bent over so low with all the ice on their branches. It took me an hour to thaw my car out. I had to go out on the dangerous slippery roads and see the excitement for myself. After all, when the news channels warn us not to drive on the icy roads, aren't they just inviting us to go out skating? Well, I thought so. It was so much fun. I would skid a little from time to time, but everyone was driving way below the speed limits, so it wasn't too much fun. Reminded me about ice skating. Note to self - go ice skating more often.

No comments: