Monday, September 07, 2009

Text Conversations

K: Wat type of a girl r u really looking for .... be honest!
Me: It's a little late in the game for such a basic question. Hehe. Besides i don't believe in that. I think this is one of the first things we talked about when we first met online and started chatting before phone calls. I believe in meeting someone and then wanting her rather than the other way round.
K: I want u to really think and give me an honest answer
Me: I am. I have no preconceived image of my soul mate or whatever. I really think wanting to be with someone after meeting her is more important. How i feel about someone is what matters. Not that she has to be a certain way about her for me to want her.
K: That doesn't work .... think again
Me: Hehe. Why does it not work? You are crazy. It works.
K: How many times did it work for u sweets?
Me: Depending on how we define 'works', it worked every time. If it has to work out all the way, then it only has to work once. Waiting for that. I'm a believer of chemistry. Physical, emotional, intellectual. As long as there are these, there is hope.
K: U can go out w/ somebody ... but u usually always end up w/ the same or similar type of ppl
Me: True. So if i have to find something common in all my exes, 'she' is skinny, average height, south asian, independent, fashionable, assertive, unconventional with alternative tastes, ambitious, liberal, not very religious, somewhat disconnected from previous generations (parents), western cultured, passionate about work, and busy. That's all i can think of. May be there's more.
K: :-) ok

1 comment:

Payal said...

that would be your ideal woman...you forgot maybe someone with a job : )