Wednesday, September 12, 2007

At Home Playlist #1

  • Cupids Chokehold, Gym Class Heroes (The Papercut Chronicles, 2004)
  • Baba O'Riley, The Who (Who's Next, 1995) [Heard this first on House M.D., awesome intro]
  • Oceans, Rob Dickinson (Fresh Wine For The Horses, 2005)
  • Worn Me Down, Rachael Yamagata (EP, 2003) [Heard this plenty randomly but got attached to it when I heard it on an episode of The O.C. and inspired this post.]
  • The Story, Brandi Carlile (The Story, 2007) [Reminds me of a friend that I made the same time I discovered this song. The song is kinda like quiet stormy outcry, whatever that means.]
  • Dump Opinion, Diana Anaid (Beautiful Obscene, 2004)
  • Umbrella, Rihanna (Good Girl Gone Bad, 2007) [One of those average songs that gets stuck in my head. Annoyed a lot of people when I put this as a 'CallerBack' tune.]
  • Before He Cheats, Carrie Underwood (Some Hearts, 2005)
  • (I Just) Died In Your Arms, Cutting Crew (Broadcast, 1987)
  • Fumbling Towards Ecstasy, Sarah McLachlan (Mirror Ball, 1999) [My favorite singer / songwriter]
  • You Oughta Know, Alanis Morissette (Jagged Little Pill, 1995)
  • Your Latest Trick, Dire Straits (Brothers In Arms, 1985)
  • Don't Speak, No Doubt (Tragic Kingdom, 1995)
  • Pictures, Sia (Lady Croissant, 2007)
  • Your Eyes Open, Keane (Hopes And Fears, 2004) [Currently my favorite British Pop Group]
  • Wires, Athlete (Tourist, 2005) [Favorite British Alternative group probably because of a sentimental reason - I went to see their concert with someone. sigh!]
  • What Happens Tomorrow, Duran Duran (Astronaut, 2004)
  • All You Want, Dido (No Angel, 1999)

No comments: