Friday, May 11, 2007

St. Patrick's Day


A couple month's late posting this, but nevertheless ...

Went to Savannah for a weekend with a bunch of friends for St. Patrick's Day.

The place was awesome. Tons of people showed up from everywhere proud of their Irish background. Apparently Savannah is Irish Central for St. Patty's. So I was glad to be there to enjoy the parade and take part in the general festivities of being green and getting drunk.

The trip was a disaster for me. I thought I was going with a bunch of singles planning on getting wasted. The moment we get there, everyone decides to come out with their "new" relationship. Apparently everyone in the group had paired up and I was the only loser (and one other guy who couldn't take it anymore and left before the weekend ended) who was single and had absolutely no clue. Yeah, I do NOT recommend getting stuck in another city with no transportation with a bunch of PDA-inflicted new couples. I wanted to kill myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looser! But,I feel sorry for you...