Monday, June 06, 2005

(event) Car Accident

A few weeks ago I was in a car accident. My dear Accent got pretty banged up. It was the other guy's fault totally. Traffic was slowing down on the Interstate and this guy comes up from behind at high speed, shows no sign of slowing down. I realize he is going to run into me and start to change lanes. But it's too late. I didn't even hear any brakes squeal. The guy rear-ended me pretty bad. And my poor car took the brunt of it. For such a small car, I came out unscathed. Lucky me! I guess Hyundai is a really good make.


old car Posted by Hello

Car Accident.
Sunday, May 15, 2005 (11:30 am).
Doraville, Georgia, USA.

So I went out car shopping. Didn't want to buy another compact. Hyundai Accent was fine when I bought it as a student. Had a lot of good times with it. But now it seems too small. So was looking for mid-size cars. And hey since I'm single and love horse power, why not a sports car? (snicker) So I went and got me a Mustang. :)


new car Posted by Hello

Ford Mustang.
Sunday, May 29, 2005.
Norcross, Georgia, USA.

And while I was at it, I went and got a hair cut too. When there is change that is happening, why not go with the flow?


new me Posted by Hello

After hair cut.
Tuesday, May 31, 2005.
Norcross, Georgia, USA.

And now when I look back and think about it, this whole change suits me just fine. It was a car accident, but I wouldn't have bought this car if not for it. This ride is so sweet. I'm loving it.


new me in new car Posted by Hello

Loving my new ride.
Saturday, June 4, 2005.
Norcross, Georgia, USA.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Car Crash Lawyer Michigan